Delivering Custom Build HomesCzero Home provide bespoke homes to the Custom Builder
Czero Home is a new custom build homes delivery company from sustainable housing developer Czero. As a custom build / self build home enabler, we specialise in delivering bespoke high quality energy efficient homes on serviced plots. Our service offers you the chance to purchase a serviced plot from our sister company Czero with planning permission for an already determined but highly customisable house type. Or in some cases an entirely newly designed house that Czero Home can produce with you.
Czero Home Solutions
- Proven expertise in the design and delivery of sustainable homes.
- Relevant skills in obtaining planning consent.
- The ability to appraise the viability of plots and eliminate any unforeseen abnormal disasters.
- Expert cost modelling systems.
- Full transparency of costs. Before you start, you will know the final cost of your custom build project.
- Risk management.
- Quality control, we act as guardian angel for the self builder.
- We free up your time, with confidence experts are in control on your home build.
- Access to an effective supply chain, therefore taking full advantage of cost engineering, research and development.
- No cash expenditure on VAT with the build.
The houses that we will deliver or manage as Czero Home will aim to be highly sustainable, well insulated with a fabric first approach. We will also incorporate further features to ensure your custom build home benefits from low running costs.
Your Options After Reserving A Plot
Once you have reserved a plot from Czero, then multiple options become available to you with the design and build of your new home.
Go It Alone
Appoint your own team to build the consented design or arrange planning consent for an alternative design that complies with the development’s Design Code and build that on your plot instead.
Engage Czero Home to Build Your Home
Czero Home will provide you with a timber frame home fully in accordance with the current planning consent for the published guide price. Internal house customisations with this option could be done without the need for another planning application.
Customise Your Home
Adjust the consented design to suit your specific requirements and commission Czero Home to undertake a specific service as follows:
- Firstly decide if you want a timber frame or masonry built home.
With a Timber Frame house Czero Home can provide a full build delivery or project management service. When it comes to a Masonry build, Czero Home will only offer a project management service.
2. Next decide if you want to commission any or all of the following, priced individually:
|Planning Phase (if necessary)||Submit revised planning application using our design team and consultants||Submit revised planning application using our design team and consultants|
|Pre-Construction Phase||Czero Home can provide working drawings and obtain Building Regulations Approval. We can agree the final specifications and confirm cost of your build.||Czero Home can provide working drawings and obtain Building Regulations Approval. We can agree the final specifications and confirm cost of your build.|
|We can advise / agree Contract Conditions||We can advise / agree Contract Conditions|
|Construction Phase||We can act as your Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors agreeing financial stage payments and being the point of contact for your build team OR We can deliver your home to any of the following stages: |
• Wind and watertight shell
• Fit Out Stage 1
• Fit Out Stage 2
|We can act as your Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors agreeing financial stage payments and being the point of contact for your build team|